Last night’s (July 20) event at Bavaria Center was very good. It was a learning experience for many of us. Here are some of my lessons learned. Please add to this in the comments
1. Baby steps before we run. e.g. It is a huge step from a pot luck dinner to a public dance.
2. Events that run past midnight are two day events per insurance
3. Liquor adds a big risk. Opened cases cannot be returned. Liquor adds to insurance costs.
4. Items to schedule for future events:
- contacting specific news outlets,
- food, etc
- poster posting