Luminary Work Party – Le Poisson needs a new lighting system and some installation will require repairs to outer skin. A repair work party at Char’s Landing is tentatively scheduled for Sunday, October 20th @ 2PM.
– Sunday, Oct. 20th is also Film Fest day at the Landmark. Perhaps those of us planning to attend could bring some food or order in and walk over for 5PM showing.
Art Rave Halloween/Day of the Dead Party – Get your costumes ready for Friday, Nov. 1st. Location: Scout Hall at 4th & Montrose at 7PM
– A Work party at Scout Hall is planned before that date to help organize the space for the party. Date & details will be shared at later date.
Art Rave Christmas Party/Fundraiser at Char’s Landing – Plans are under-way & preliminary dates for booking are Dec. 20th or 21st.
– We are waiting for date confirmation from Char and will keep you posted.
* Art Rave’s Community Investment Grant Application deadline is Nov 1. The funds received will be used for Art Rave’s 2020 Canada Day activities.
– We would love to hear your creative ideas for on-site activities. A detailed list of Canada Day activities and related budget are required for the grant application.
Please emails your ideas for innovative & creative all ages fun.